- 1 What time should I arrive at Port Canaveral for Disney Cruise?
- 2 What time do you have to disembark Disney cruise?
- 3 What terminal is Disney cruise at Port Canaveral?
- 4 How do I get the best deal on a Disney cruise?
- 5 What is the cheapest month to take a Disney cruise?
- 6 How do I sneak alcohol on a Disney cruise?
- 7 How do I get from the airport to the Disney Cruise?
- 8 How long is the Disney Cruise?
- 9 Does Disney Cruise provide transportation from airport?
- 10 Where are the Disney cruise ships parked?
- 11 What is not included in Disney cruise?
- 12 Does Disney have a shuttle to Port Canaveral?
- 13 Is it cheaper to book a Disney cruise through Costco?
- 14 How much does it cost for a family of 4 to go on a Disney cruise?
- 15 How can I save money on my Disney cruise?
Embarkation. The more time you can spend on the ship, the more value you get for your dollar. Disney may tell you the ship leaves at 4:00 pm, but at Port Canaveral, check-in begins at 11:00 am and embarkation actually begins around noon.
What time do you have to disembark Disney cruise?
Everyone needs to be off the ship by 9.45 am. Other cruise ports will vary in their times. Check the information which will be left in your stateroom on the day prior to disembarkation. Remember that all of these times will vary according to the Disney cruise port which you are disembarking in.
Disney Cruise Line’s Port Canaveral Cruise Terminal 8 Scheduled for 5-Month Shutdown in 2020.
How do I get the best deal on a Disney cruise?
If you long to enjoy a voyage on the high seas while experiencing that special Disney magic, root out some deals through some savvy shopping.
- Choose Non-Peak Times.
- Check Deals on the Line’s Website.
- Book Your Disney Cruise Early.
- Ask Travel Agencies for Cruise Quotes.
- Include a Visit to Disney World.
What is the cheapest month to take a Disney cruise?
Generally speaking, the least expensive time to take a Disney cruise is in mid- to late January, early February or early May. Some weeks in March and April also have lower-than-average prices. Later in the year, September and early November and early December are good options.
How do I sneak alcohol on a Disney cruise?
How To Sneak Booze on a Cruise Ship
- Rum Runner Flasks are Your Best Friend. These things were created expressly for sneaking booze onto a cruise.
- Mouthwash Mojitos.
- Buy Decoy Bottles.
- Hide In Plain Sight.
- Restock at Foreign Liquor Stores.
- Seduce a Bartender.
How do I get from the airport to the Disney Cruise?
You can also take a shuttle from Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral for your Disney Cruise. One popular service is with Con Trans Shuttle Service. They have a flat-rate fee of $20 per person for a one way trip from Orlando International Airport to Port Canaveral. You can get more details here.
How long is the Disney Cruise?
Embrace every moment on a cruise that whisks you away to destinations overflowing with culture, history and adventure. Itineraries ranging from 11 to 15 nights grant you ample time to dabble in endless onboard activities.
Does Disney Cruise provide transportation from airport?
Airport transfers are available on embarkation and days only, for $45 per Guest. We recommend calling (800) 951-3532 to add ground transfers in advance, as only a limited number may be available for purchase upon arrival. Please be prepared to provide your inbound and outbound flight details.
Where are the Disney cruise ships parked?
The Disney Fantasy is anchored off Florida’s Cape Canaveral. The newest Disney ship, it returned to the United States in 2020, after a drydock in France. The Disney Dream is also anchored off Cape Canaveral, along with its sister ship, the Disney Fantasy.
What is not included in Disney cruise?
There are a number of things that are not included, like adult-only dining in the Palo or Remy restaurants; alcoholic beverages, smoothies, non-alcoholic specialty drinks, specialty coffees, and all bottled water.
Disney’s bus transfers to and from the port are convenient, but also pretty expensive, especially for a family: In Florida, Disney offers bus transfers between any of the Walt Disney World resort hotels and Port Canaveral, or between the Orlando (MCO) airport or the Hyatt MCO and Port Canaveral.
Is it cheaper to book a Disney cruise through Costco?
With the prices of some Disney Cruises, this can definitely add up. Last, you can save additional money with a Disney cruise when you book through Costco Travel because it allows you to pay with a Disney gift card. There are a number of ways to purchase Disney Gift Cards at a discount.
How much does it cost for a family of 4 to go on a Disney cruise?
Disney Cruise Cost For a family of four, a six-night cruise from Port Canaveral sailing to Mexico and Castaway Cay will cost $7,819 for an interior room. The price per person, per night, including food, activities, and other amenities will be $325.79.
How can I save money on my Disney cruise?
6 Ways to Reduce the Cost of a Disney Cruise Vacation
- Choose an Inside Cabin. Inside cabins are always the cheapest on any cruise line.
- Look for a Restricted Guarantee Room or Secret Rooms.
- Check the Special Promotions Section Regularly.
- Use a Travel Agent.
- Skip the Drink Package.
- Book a Future Cruise Before You Disembark.