- 1 Are backpacks allowed in Disney World?
- 2 Can you bring a water bottle into Disney World?
- 3 What can I bring into Magic Kingdom?
- 4 What can you not bring to Disney?
- 5 What is the best backpack to take to Disney World?
- 6 Can you get free water at Disney World?
- 7 Can I bring snacks to Disney World?
- 8 What payment methods does Disney accept?
- 9 What should I pack in my Disney backpack?
- 10 What should I wear to Disney over 40?
- 11 What does Disney parking cost?
- 12 How can I save money on food at Disney World?
- 13 What should I pack for lunch at Disney World?
- 14 Can Florida resident buy Disney tickets for family?
Are backpacks allowed in Disney World?
Suitcases, bags, coolers or backpacks, with or without wheels, larger than 24″ long x 15″ wide x 18″ high (61 cm x 38 cm x 46 cm) are not allowed in any theme park, water park or NBA Experience. Loose or dry ice is not permitted in these containers.
Can you bring a water bottle into Disney World?
You are permitted to bring bottled water into the Walt Disney World Theme Parks and Water Parks, as long as it isn’t in a glass container.
What can I bring into Magic Kingdom?
- A bag or pack of some sort.
- Park Tickets- Your Magic Band or ticket card.
- Comfortable shoes that have been worn several times already.
- Medication, Inhalers, etc.
- Camera or camera phone.
- A fully-charged smart phone for using the My Disney Experience app.
- Ziploc bags.
What can you not bring to Disney?
Items prohibited at Disney World:
- Anything that you can pull behind you.
- Alcohol, marijuana, and illegal drugs.
- Folding chairs.
- Selfie Sticks.
- Weapons of any kind as well as any toy weapons that could easily be mistaken for the real thing.
- Extra-large strollers.
What is the best backpack to take to Disney World?
Here are our favorite backpacks and bags for your Disney trip!
- OutdoorMaster Sling Bag.
- Sunhiker Cycling Hiking Backpack.
- Disney Parks Attractions Mini Backpack Loungefly.
- Waterfly Fanny Pack.
- ZOMAKE Ultra Lightweight Packable Backpack.
- Seehonor Insulated Cooler Backpack.
- Ruvalino Diaper Bag Backpack.
Can you get free water at Disney World?
One of the best tips Disney fans will offer is that you can get a free cup of water at most Quick Service restaurants.
Can I bring snacks to Disney World?
Guests are allowed to bring outside food and nonalcoholic beverage items into the park for self-consumption, provided they are not in glass containers and do not require heating, reheating, processing, refrigeration or temperature control and do not have pungent odors.
What payment methods does Disney accept?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, PayPal (US only), Disney Rewards redemption, Diners Club, Discover and Disney Gift Cards.
What should I pack in my Disney backpack?
Here are ten things you should always pack in your Disney backpack.
- Battery powered fan.
- Makeup wipes.
- Mess-free snacks.
- Extra t-shirts.
- Refillable water bottle.
- Park tickets.
What should I wear to Disney over 40?
What To Wear To Disney World
- Check the Weather. Weather is important when you’re putting together an outfit.
- Wear Comfy Shoes.
- Wear Clothes that Breathe.
- Stretch is Important.
- Bright Colors Come in Handy.
- Take along a Sweater or a Layering Piece.
- A Hands-free Bag is a Big Help.
- Carry Sun Protection.
What does Disney parking cost?
Parking at Disney now costs $25 per day, which can really add up. If you stay at a Disney resort, parking is complimentary. Or many hotels—both on and off property—provide free shuttle services to the parks. Inquire before booking your stay and that can add value.
How can I save money on food at Disney World?
How to Save Money on Food at Disney World
- Skip the soda, juice, or milk.
- Don’t pay for sides you don’t want.
- Pack Your Own Snacks.
- Use a cash back, restaurant -friendly credit card.
- Go for the affordable buffets during dinner.
- Eat at quick service restaurants.
- Keep your cup and get free refills at special locations.
What should I pack for lunch at Disney World?
Pack Your Lunch
- cheese and crackers.
- peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
- deli meat and cheese sandwiches.
- tuna sandwiches.
- bagels and cream cheese.
- hummus with crackers or veggies.
- beef jerky.
- leftover pizza from a previous night’s dinner.
Can Florida resident buy Disney tickets for family?
You can absolutely purchase Florida Resident theme park tickets for your grandchildren and yourself. You can show Proof of Florida Residency at any ticket window at all four theme parks and at the Disney Springs Guest Services location, to activate tickets you have purchased for yourself and your grandchildren.