- 1 How do I choose where to stay at Disney World?
- 2 Which Disney park should I go to first?
- 3 Which park is best at Disney World?
- 4 Is it better to stay on-site at Disney World?
- 5 What is the best Disney resort?
- 6 How do I book a connecting room at Disney World?
- 7 Does Disney do anything special for first time visitors?
- 8 Which Disney Park takes the longest?
- 9 Which Disney park is best for one day?
- 10 Which is better Epcot or Animal Kingdom?
- 11 Which is better Epcot or Magic Kingdom?
- 12 How many days do you need at Disney World?
- 13 Is it cheaper to stay on Disney property or off?
- 14 What is the cheapest Disney World Resort?
- 15 What are the benefits of staying on Disney property?
How do I choose where to stay at Disney World?
10 Tips for Choosing Which Disney Resort Is Right for You
- Review the activity schedule for resorts.
- Take a look at pools at each resort.
- Investigate dining options at resorts you are considering.
- Explore transportation options at each resort you are considering.
- Narrow down the size of your travel gang.
- Decide on your lodging budget.
- Know your park plan.
Which Disney park should I go to first?
You don’t want to miss Tower of Terror or Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Hollywood Studios or Spaceship Earth and Test Track in Epcot. Then Magic Kingdom is the most must – do Disney park for first timers since it’s made in the image of Walt’s original dream. So Animal Kingdom is the skip for a first -timer.
Which park is best at Disney World?
Best: Magic Kingdom Hands down, Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom offers the most magical experience of all of the Orlando theme parks. Guests of all ages, but especially the toddler set, will be able to enjoy a large number of attractions.
Is it better to stay on-site at Disney World?
Many Walt Disney World fans are going to recommend everyone stay at a Disney -owned on- site hotel for their trip because that’s what they personally prefer for their trips. Even if you want luxury accommodations that aren’t going to be cheaper than all on- site hotels, you will find that they offer better value off- site.
What is the best Disney resort?
These are the best Walt Disney World hotels and resorts, sorted by price from low to high.
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort.
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort.
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside.
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge.
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground.
How do I book a connecting room at Disney World?
The best way to request connecting rooms is to call (407) 939-5277 and have them add your request to your reservation. Keep in mind that these types of requests cannot be guaranteed but I know for sure that the Cast Members at your Disney Resort will do everything they possibly can to make this happen.
Does Disney do anything special for first time visitors?
You Can Get a Free Souvenir for Your First Trip to Disney If you mention that this is your first visit when you buy your tickets, check in at a Disney resort, or stop in at Guest Services, you can get a free button to wear around the park.
Which Disney Park takes the longest?
Disney’s Animal Kingdom As usual, the Pandora — Land of Avatar attractions had the longest waits in Animal Kingdom with a 64-minute wait at Flight of Passage and a 51-minute wait at Na’vi River Journey.
Which Disney park is best for one day?
Best Disney World Park for One Day: Magic Kingdom Magic Kingdom is quintessential Disney in a nutshell. Best for: First Timers to Walt Disney World, families with children that love WDW characters, parade and live show lovers. There’s plenty of character meets and greets, too.
Which is better Epcot or Animal Kingdom?
– The Short Answer. Epcot is best for adults and for guests who love eating, drinking, and experiencing cultures from around the world. Animal Kingdom is best for guests who love animals, rides, and live stage shows. Both Epcot and Animal Kingdom are full-day parks with plenty of things to do.
Which is better Epcot or Magic Kingdom?
Magic Kingdom is best for young children, families, and anyone who wants the full “Disney” theme park experience. Epcot is best for adults, older kids, and anyone who loves great food and international cultures. Both parks are quite large and have a wide variety of attractions.
How many days do you need at Disney World?
If your desire is to do nothing but hit all four theme parks from dawn to dusk, you should be looking to spend four full days in Walt Disney World (roughly one at each park, though as savvy Disney World veterans will tell you, you can likely knock out Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, and even Epcot (thanks to the
Is it cheaper to stay on Disney property or off?
Truth be told, you do pay a premium to stay onsite, mostly because of a number of perks afforded to guests of Walt Disney World and the convenience of staying so close to the parks. You can find cheaper rooms for sure offsite- or at least more room for the same money, but it’s a trade- off.
What is the cheapest Disney World Resort?
Starting at just $119 per night, the Disney All Star Movies resort is is the cheapest Disney World resort on our list. Click here to get your own vacation pricing for a stay at the All-Star Movies resort.
What are the benefits of staying on Disney property?
Add More Magic
- Unlock your Disney Resort hotel room.
- Enter theme parks and water parks (with valid admission)
- Charge food and merchandise purchases*
- Connect Disney PhotoPassimages to your Disney account.
- Check in at Disney FastPass+ attraction and entertainment lines (temporarily unavailable)**