- 1 What other parks are near Disney World?
- 2 What is the closest city to Disney World?
- 3 Is Kissimmee or Orlando closer to Disney World?
- 4 Which park should I go to at Disney World?
- 5 Which is better Epcot or Animal Kingdom?
- 6 What are the 6 parks at Disney World?
- 7 Where is the closest place to Disney World near?
- 8 Which city is closest to Orlando?
- 9 What cities are 30 minutes from Orlando?
- 10 Does Kissimmee have a beach?
- 11 Is Kissimmee cheaper than Orlando?
- 12 How far is Walt Disney World from Kissimmee?
- 13 Which Disney World parks need 2 days?
- 14 How many days do you need at Disney World?
- 15 Which Disney park is best for one day?
What other parks are near Disney World?
Share a Family Vacation Filled with Can’t-Miss Experiences at All 4 Parks!
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Venture to a place where legendary Star Wars stories come to life—and put you in the middle of the action!
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park.
- Magic Kingdom Park.
What is the closest city to Disney World?
Cities near Disney World:
- Orlando, FL.
- Conway, FL.
- Clermont, FL.
- Fairview Shores, FL.
- Lockhart, FL.
- Haines City, FL.
- Azalea Park, FL.
- Saint Cloud, FL.
Is Kissimmee or Orlando closer to Disney World?
Margaritaville Resort Orlando is located in Kissimmee, Florida, less than 30 minutes from downtown Orlando and Orlando International Airport. The world -famous theme parks of Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Orlando Resort, and SeaWorld Orlando are even closer.
Which park should I go to at Disney World?
Best: Magic Kingdom Hands down, Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom offers the most magical experience of all of the Orlando theme parks. Guests of all ages, but especially the toddler set, will be able to enjoy a large number of attractions.
Which is better Epcot or Animal Kingdom?
– The Short Answer. Epcot is best for adults and for guests who love eating, drinking, and experiencing cultures from around the world. Animal Kingdom is best for guests who love animals, rides, and live stage shows. Both Epcot and Animal Kingdom are full-day parks with plenty of things to do.
What are the 6 parks at Disney World?
At Walt Disney World Resort alone, you’ll find Magic Kingdom® Park, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios® and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park, plus Disney’s Blizzard Beach and Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water parks.
Where is the closest place to Disney World near?
Of course, there’s always Downtown Orlando if you prefer to live in the city. But these towns or communities are among the closest to Disney Resort property. Below are several places to consider near Walt Disney World Resort:
- Winter Garden.
- Doctor Phillips section of Orlando.
- Horizon West.
Which city is closest to Orlando?
Major cities near Orlando, FL
- 77 miles to Tampa, FL.
- 93 miles to Saint Petersburg, FL.
- 125 miles to Jacksonville, FL.
- 197 miles to Hialeah, FL.
- 205 miles to Miami, FL.
- 342 miles to Nassau, Bahamas.
- 378 miles to Havana, Cuba.
- 404 miles to Atlanta, GA.
What cities are 30 minutes from Orlando?
Cities 30 miles from Orlando
- 30 miles: Ashton, FL.
- 30 miles: Orange City, FL.
- 30 miles: Deltona, FL.
- 30 miles: Groveland, FL.
- 29 miles: Sorrento, FL.
- 28 miles: Saint Cloud, FL.
- 28 miles: Geneva, FL.
- 27 miles: Minneola, FL.
Does Kissimmee have a beach?
You can get to the beach in just over an hour With its soft sand, a cooling ocean and near-60-year-old pier, there’s lots to love about this area of the Space Coast. Head westward from Kissimmee, though, and in just two hours you can be on America’s best beach: Clearwater.
Is Kissimmee cheaper than Orlando?
Kissimmee is 5.2% less expensive than Orlando. Kissimmee housing costs are 10.3% less expensive than Orlando housing costs. Health related expenses are 0.5% less in Kissimmee.
How far is Walt Disney World from Kissimmee?
The distance between Kissimmee and Walt Disney World is 13 miles. The road distance is 15.4 miles.
Which Disney World parks need 2 days?
Short Answer: Two Days The Magic Kingdom is by far the most popular theme park at Walt Disney World and has the most to see and do. In our opinion you need to plan two days to see everything at the Magic Kingdom. This is especially true if you would like to see all of the character meet and greets and streetmosphere.
How many days do you need at Disney World?
If your desire is to do nothing but hit all four theme parks from dawn to dusk, you should be looking to spend four full days in Walt Disney World (roughly one at each park, though as savvy Disney World veterans will tell you, you can likely knock out Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, and even Epcot (thanks to the
Which Disney park is best for one day?
Best Disney World Park for One Day: Magic Kingdom Magic Kingdom is quintessential Disney in a nutshell. Best for: First Timers to Walt Disney World, families with children that love WDW characters, parade and live show lovers. There’s plenty of character meets and greets, too.