- 1 Which Disney World park is best for 12 year olds?
- 2 Which Disney park should I go to first?
- 3 Is Disney fun for older kids?
- 4 Which Disney World park is best?
- 5 Will a 5 year old remember Disney?
- 6 Which Disney park is best for 11 year olds?
- 7 Which Disney Park takes the longest?
- 8 Which Disney park is best for one day?
- 9 How many days do you need for each Disney park?
- 10 What age is Disney free?
- 11 Which Disney park is best for a 10 year old?
- 12 Is Epcot boring?
- 13 Which is better Epcot or Magic Kingdom?
- 14 Which is better Epcot or Animal Kingdom?
- 15 Is Disney better in California or Florida?
Which Disney World park is best for 12 year olds?
Best: Magic Kingdom Hands down, Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom offers the most magical experience of all of the Orlando theme parks. Guests of all ages, but especially the toddler set, will be able to enjoy a large number of attractions.
Which Disney park should I go to first?
You don’t want to miss Tower of Terror or Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Hollywood Studios or Spaceship Earth and Test Track in Epcot. Then Magic Kingdom is the most must – do Disney park for first timers since it’s made in the image of Walt’s original dream. So Animal Kingdom is the skip for a first -timer.
Is Disney fun for older kids?
In many ways, a Disney trip is better with older children. They don’t need naps, they can stay up later to watch fireworks, and they’re tall enough to ride all of the attractions.
Which Disney World park is best?
- Magic Kingdom. Without question, Magic Kingdom is Walt Disney World Resort’s best theme park.
- Animal Kingdom. In many ways, Animal Kingdom is Disney World’s best theme park.
- Hollywood Studios.
Will a 5 year old remember Disney?
Children under age three get free admission to Walt Disney World and Disneyland theme parks. Cons: They will not remember even one moment of the trip — at this age, this visit is entirely for you, not them. Okay, for some parents of older children, this might be one for the “Pros” column.
Which Disney park is best for 11 year olds?
Magic Kingdom: The Magic Kingdom Park is one of the best for teenagers, as four of Disney’s top rides reside in this park. The “Mountain Range” as they call it – Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain and Splash Mountain – are all rides that appeal to any teenager seeking a thrill in this family-oriented park.
Which Disney Park takes the longest?
Disney’s Animal Kingdom As usual, the Pandora — Land of Avatar attractions had the longest waits in Animal Kingdom with a 64-minute wait at Flight of Passage and a 51-minute wait at Na’vi River Journey.
Which Disney park is best for one day?
Best Disney World Park for One Day: Magic Kingdom Magic Kingdom is quintessential Disney in a nutshell. Best for: First Timers to Walt Disney World, families with children that love WDW characters, parade and live show lovers. There’s plenty of character meets and greets, too.
How many days do you need for each Disney park?
If your desire is to do nothing but hit all four theme parks from dawn to dusk, you should be looking to spend four full days in Walt Disney World (roughly one at each park, though as savvy Disney World veterans will tell you, you can likely knock out Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, and even Epcot (thanks to the
What age is Disney free?
Children aged under 3 years get in free to all four theme parks and two water parks at Disney World. Kids ages 3 to 9 pay a youth ticket price, and kids 10 and older pay the adult admission rate.
Which Disney park is best for a 10 year old?
Best Age for Disney World: Age 3+
- Disney’s Magic Kingdom (Ages 3 to 12)
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom (Ages 7 to 12)
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios (Ages 3 to 17)
- Epcot (Ages 10 to 14)
- Disneyland Park (Ages 3+)
- Disney California Adventure (Ages 10 to 14)
- Related: What to Pack for a Disney Cruise: The Ultimate Packing List.
Is Epcot boring?
Epcot’s World Showcase is often considered boring, unless you like to drink around the world or do some snacking. For its size, it has one of the worst ride distributions in all of Walt Disney World, and more “educational films” than most guests will tolerate.
Which is better Epcot or Magic Kingdom?
Magic Kingdom is best for young children, families, and anyone who wants the full “Disney” theme park experience. Epcot is best for adults, older kids, and anyone who loves great food and international cultures. Both parks are quite large and have a wide variety of attractions.
Which is better Epcot or Animal Kingdom?
– The Short Answer. Epcot is best for adults and for guests who love eating, drinking, and experiencing cultures from around the world. Animal Kingdom is best for guests who love animals, rides, and live stage shows. Both Epcot and Animal Kingdom are full-day parks with plenty of things to do.
Is Disney better in California or Florida?
If you’ve got 4 or 5 days or more to devote to Disney, I’d choose Florida as there are more parks there and overall there’s more to do. Overall, the parks in Florida have many more attractions and rides that are not duplicated at Disneyland / California Adventure than the other way around.