- 1 Which Disney park should I go to first?
- 2 What should I do on my first day at Disney World?
- 3 Does Disney do anything special for first time visitors?
- 4 Which Disney Park takes the least time?
- 5 Which Disney Park takes the longest?
- 6 Which Disney Park is the best?
- 7 What is the best day to arrive at Disney World?
- 8 How do you get free stuff at Disney World?
- 9 What should you not miss at Disney?
- 10 Is water free at Disney World?
- 11 Can you get free stuff on your birthday at Disney World?
- 12 How do I make my first Disney trip special?
- 13 Is Epcot worth going to?
- 14 Are there fireworks every night at Disney World?
- 15 How many miles a day do you walk at Disney World?
Which Disney park should I go to first?
You don’t want to miss Tower of Terror or Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Hollywood Studios or Spaceship Earth and Test Track in Epcot. Then Magic Kingdom is the most must – do Disney park for first timers since it’s made in the image of Walt’s original dream. So Animal Kingdom is the skip for a first -timer.
What should I do on my first day at Disney World?
Top 20 Things We Love To Do Our First Day at Disney World
- Make Dinner Reservations.
- Go Resort Hopping.
- Go Resort Hopping (Monorail Loop)
- Explore Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge.
- Explore Disney’s Boardwalk.
- Explore Downtown Disney.
- Spend the Day at the Pool.
- Explore Your Resort.
Does Disney do anything special for first time visitors?
You Can Get a Free Souvenir for Your First Trip to Disney If you mention that this is your first visit when you buy your tickets, check in at a Disney resort, or stop in at Guest Services, you can get a free button to wear around the park.
Which Disney Park takes the least time?
In my opinion, the park which takes the least amount of time to walk through is Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
Which Disney Park takes the longest?
Disney’s Animal Kingdom As usual, the Pandora — Land of Avatar attractions had the longest waits in Animal Kingdom with a 64-minute wait at Flight of Passage and a 51-minute wait at Na’vi River Journey.
Which Disney Park is the best?
- Magic Kingdom. Without question, Magic Kingdom is Walt Disney World Resort’s best theme park.
- Animal Kingdom. In many ways, Animal Kingdom is Disney World’s best theme park.
- Hollywood Studios.
What is the best day to arrive at Disney World?
Saturday is the most popular day with 29.8% arriving that day. Thursday is the least popular with only 6.3% starting their vacation that day. Learn more about planning your Walt Disney World vacation.
How do you get free stuff at Disney World?
Free Things to do at Disney World Parks
- Personalized MagicBands.
- Celebration Buttons.
- Ice Water.
- Coke Samples at Club Cool.
- Trading Cards.
What should you not miss at Disney?
21 Fun Things to do at Disney World
- 21 Fun Things to Do at Disney World.
- Pirates of the Caribbean. This Magic Kingdom attraction is as classic as it gets!
- Soarin’ Soarin’ is Epcot’s epic ride around the world and definitely not one to miss!
- Expedition Everest.
- Tower of Terror.
- Water Parks.
- Surf Lessons.
- Holiday Festivals.
Is water free at Disney World?
One of the best tips Disney fans will offer is that you can get a free cup of water at most Quick Service restaurants.
Can you get free stuff on your birthday at Disney World?
Yes. Absolutely, yes. Your birthday celebration button is a great big flag to cast members to direct Disney magic your way. This could be as simple as wishing you happy birthday as you pass through the parks, but it could also mean freebies.
How do I make my first Disney trip special?
Ten Ways to Make a Disney Vacation Extra- Special
- Have a birthday cake magically appear at dinnertime.
- Cut the line to meet Kylo Ren—and most other characters.
- Let the entire park know you’re celebrating without saying a word.
- Experience something only early risers get to see.
- Make your vacation boredom-proof.
Is Epcot worth going to?
As with all the Disney Parks, Epcot is worth a visit. If experiencing such stuff (food, music) from other nations is not your thing, perhaps Epcot is not for you. Depending on the lineups, you can finish off the attractions/rides of “Future World” in a few hours. You cannot spend your entire day at Future World.
Are there fireworks every night at Disney World?
Walt Disney World hosts nighttime spectaculars and fireworks shows each and every night. If you aren’t familiar with what the theme parks have to offer, here are the fireworks shows currently listed on the Disney World website, though none are currently operating due to the pandemic.
How many miles a day do you walk at Disney World?
The daily numbers are at the end of this post, but here are the average daily miles we walked and steps we took on each of the past five Disney trips. Daily Disney Step and Mile Averages.
|Disney Trip||daily average distance||daily average steps|
|Fall 2018 Trip||8.2 miles||18,466|
|2019 Trip||7.7 miles||17,488|