- 1 Which Disney World park should I visit first?
- 2 Which Disney park would you skip?
- 3 Does Disney do anything special for first time visitors?
- 4 What park should I visit at Disney World?
- 5 How many days do you need for each Disney park?
- 6 Which Disney Park takes the longest?
- 7 Can you do 2 Disney parks a day?
- 8 Can I skip animal kingdom?
- 9 Which is better Epcot or Magic Kingdom?
- 10 How do I make my first Disney trip special?
- 11 What should you not do at Disney?
- 12 Is water free at Disney World?
- 13 Which Disney park is best for adults?
- 14 What are the 6 Disney parks?
- 15 Which Disney park is the best Orlando?
Which Disney World park should I visit first?
Park #1 – Magic Kingdom You always start your trip out with the Magic Kingdom for all the reasons listed above. You have a long trip with five full days of parks. Start it off right. Park #2 – Epcot Epcot has some great food and drinks, and is a popular destination during the International Food & Wine Festival.
Which Disney park would you skip?
You don’t want to miss Tower of Terror or Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Hollywood Studios or Spaceship Earth and Test Track in Epcot. Then Magic Kingdom is the most must-do Disney park for first timers since it’s made in the image of Walt’s original dream. So Animal Kingdom is the skip for a first-timer.
Does Disney do anything special for first time visitors?
You Can Get a Free Souvenir for Your First Trip to Disney If you mention that this is your first visit when you buy your tickets, check in at a Disney resort, or stop in at Guest Services, you can get a free button to wear around the park.
What park should I visit at Disney World?
Best Park for Solo Trips So, any park would provide substantial entertainment when you’re alone. However, I think the park that I think you’ll enjoy the most is Magic Kingdom. Ultimately, this park provides the largest number of potential activities. During those visits, when you’re alone, you want options.
How many days do you need for each Disney park?
If your desire is to do nothing but hit all four theme parks from dawn to dusk, you should be looking to spend four full days in Walt Disney World (roughly one at each park, though as savvy Disney World veterans will tell you, you can likely knock out Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, and even Epcot (thanks to the
Which Disney Park takes the longest?
Disney’s Animal Kingdom As usual, the Pandora — Land of Avatar attractions had the longest waits in Animal Kingdom with a 64-minute wait at Flight of Passage and a 51-minute wait at Na’vi River Journey.
Can you do 2 Disney parks a day?
To start off, you CAN visit more than two parks each day — in fact, you can visit ALL FOUR. We ‘ve already visited Magic Kingdom, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, EPCOT, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom today.
Can I skip animal kingdom?
If you’re a Disneyland regular, Hollywood Studios is easier to skip. If you’re looking for a unique experience that you can ‘t find in California, choose Epcot and Animal Kingdom over Hollywood Studios.
Which is better Epcot or Magic Kingdom?
Magic Kingdom is best for young children, families, and anyone who wants the full “Disney” theme park experience. Epcot is best for adults, older kids, and anyone who loves great food and international cultures. Both parks are quite large and have a wide variety of attractions.
How do I make my first Disney trip special?
Ten Ways to Make a Disney Vacation Extra- Special
- Have a birthday cake magically appear at dinnertime.
- Cut the line to meet Kylo Ren—and most other characters.
- Let the entire park know you’re celebrating without saying a word.
- Experience something only early risers get to see.
- Make your vacation boredom-proof.
What should you not do at Disney?
15 Things Not to Do at Disney
- 15 Things Not to Do at Disney. There are a lot of lists on how to plan a Disney vacation and things every Disney fan needs to do before they die.
- Have unrealistic expectations.
- Stay offsite.
- Plan every single minute.
- Wing it.
- Wear a costume.
- Buy water.
- Take flash photography.
Is water free at Disney World?
One of the best tips Disney fans will offer is that you can get a free cup of water at most Quick Service restaurants.
Which Disney park is best for adults?
Adult -Friendly Disney Theme Parks Epcot is arguably the best Disney theme park for adults as far as attractions, dining, drinking, shopping, and shows go. The 11 culturally enriching pavilions of World Showcase are usually a top-priority for adults, and the restaurants are some of the best in all of Disney World.
What are the 6 Disney parks?
There are Six Disneylands—that is, “castle parks ”—around the world—in California, Florida, Paris, Tokyo, Shanghai, and Hong Kong. Each Disney resort has one “ Disneyland ” or “castle park ” and four resorts have other parks as well.
Which Disney park is the best Orlando?
Best: Magic Kingdom Hands down, Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom offers the most magical experience of all of the Orlando theme parks. Guests of all ages, but especially the toddler set, will be able to enjoy a large number of attractions.