- 1 How early should I get to Magic Kingdom?
- 2 When should I start planning my Disney trip?
- 3 How long before your flight does Magical Express pick you up?
- 4 How long does it take for Disney tickets to process?
- 5 What is the slowest day of the week at Disney World?
- 6 What day is the slowest day at Disney World?
- 7 Is it cheaper to book through Disney or a travel agent?
- 8 Does Disney do anything special for first time visitors?
- 9 What is the average cost for a family of 4 to go to Disney World?
- 10 Is there a free shuttle from Orlando Airport to Disney World?
- 11 How late can you add Magical Express?
- 12 Can I use Magical Express without reservation?
- 13 What is the cheapest way to get Disney World tickets?
- 14 Which Disney Park is the best?
- 15 Does Costco sell Disney tickets?
How early should I get to Magic Kingdom?
Arrive at Magic Kingdom Early You’ll want to be a Magic Kingdom no later than 30 minutes before park opening. Forty-five minutes is preferred, especially if your group isn’t going to be able to navigate your way to the front of the rope drop crowd.
When should I start planning my Disney trip?
We believe that the sooner you start the process, the better. As we suggest in our Disney World Planning Timeline, at least 6 months prior to going is ideal, but the bottom line is, as soon as you decide to visit Walt Disney World, start the initial stages of planning.
How long before your flight does Magical Express pick you up?
For domestic flights, Magical Express pickup is generally about three hours prior to your flight departure time. This may be four hours in advance for international flights.
How long does it take for Disney tickets to process?
Although Walt Disney World Resort can sometimes get your order to you faster than the required number of days, 14 days is allotted for the processing, handling and shipping of your tickets. If you need tickets in less than 14 days, you may purchase your tickets when you arrive at Walt Disney World Resort.
What is the slowest day of the week at Disney World?
We have found Mondays and Wednesdays to be the least busy days at EPCOT. Disney’s Hollywood Studios Park- Hollywood Studios has consistently had the longest attraction wait times and been the hardest park pass reservation to obtain since reopening. Due to this, we recommend trying to avoid this park on weekends.
What day is the slowest day at Disney World?
Walt Disney World’s parks are typically least crowded:
- January 2nd until just prior to Presidents’ Day week (third Monday in February),
- The week after Labor Day until just prior to Thanksgiving week.
- The week following Thanksgiving weekend until the week prior to Christmas.
Is it cheaper to book through Disney or a travel agent?
It’s not more expensive to book a Disney trip through a travel agent vs. booking it directly with Disney. In fact, many trips end up being cheaper. Disney releases a number of travel discounts throughout the year.
Does Disney do anything special for first time visitors?
You Can Get a Free Souvenir for Your First Trip to Disney If you mention that this is your first visit when you buy your tickets, check in at a Disney resort, or stop in at Guest Services, you can get a free button to wear around the park.
What is the average cost for a family of 4 to go to Disney World?
The average Disney World vacation for a family of 4 will cost $4,200. This calculation is based on a 4 -night hotel stay at a Disney Value Resort, 4 -days worth of theme park tickets, and food expenses for 4 people over the course of the trip.
Is there a free shuttle from Orlando Airport to Disney World?
Is complimentary transportation available from Orlando International Airport to my Disney Resort hotel? Yes. If you did not select Disney’s Magical Express and include your flight information when you made your reservation, please contact the booking agent for your Disney Resort hotel reservation.
How late can you add Magical Express?
As long as you arrived in Orlando between 5:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m., you could provide your baggage claim numbers upon arrival at Magical Express, and they ‘d get your bags for you.
Can I use Magical Express without reservation?
Disney’s Magical Express requires a reservation prior to your arrival at Orlando International Airport. Disney will not be able to provide this service to guests without an advance reservation for Disney’s Magical Express.
What is the cheapest way to get Disney World tickets?
The cheapest way to buy Disney tickets is to select a specific date ticket. The next best way is to get a flexible date ticket. Disney 1 – 10 Day tickets offer two buying choices, date-based tickets and flexible date tickets.
Which Disney Park is the best?
- Magic Kingdom. Without question, Magic Kingdom is Walt Disney World Resort’s best theme park.
- Animal Kingdom. In many ways, Animal Kingdom is Disney World’s best theme park.
- Hollywood Studios.
Does Costco sell Disney tickets?
Now Costco members can only purchase Disney World tickets through packages. These packages include hotel, flights, tickets, dining and more. If that’s something you’re looking for then you can book that online or over the phone (1-877-226-3380). If you’re looking for just tickets you can purchase them from us.