- 1 What is there to do in Avalon Park Orlando?
- 2 What is the closest neighborhood to Disney World?
- 3 Is Avalon Park Orlando a good place to live?
- 4 How far is Port Orange from Disney World?
- 5 Where do most Disney employees live?
- 6 Can you live in Disney World?
- 7 What is the richest area in Orlando?
- 8 What is the nicest area in Orlando?
- 9 What are the nice neighborhoods in Orlando?
What is there to do in Avalon Park Orlando?
Best Fun Things To Do near Avalon Park, Orlando, FL 32828
- Exotic Animal Experience. 4.0 mi. 23 reviews.
- The Cloak & Blaster. 3.1 mi. 209 reviews.
- American Escape Rooms. 6.0 mi.
- The Haunted Road. 4.0 mi.
- Light Up Ucf. 6.1 mi.
- Congo River Golf & Exploration East Orlando. 4.1 mi.
- Rockstar Axe Throwing. 6.5 mi.
- Avalon Park. 1.6 mi.
What is the closest neighborhood to Disney World?
The Windsor Hills Resort is a 24-hour secure gated resort community located less than 2 miles from Walt Disney World making it the closest resort community to the major theme parks.
Is Avalon Park Orlando a good place to live?
Avalon Park is a family-focused community. From the cozy architecture of the houses to the robust recreation and sports programs, Avalon Park’s youngest residents give this neighborhood warmth. The neighborhood boasts around 16 miles of bike trails, which residents of all ages take advantage of year-round.
How far is Port Orange from Disney World?
Yes, the driving distance between Port Orange to Walt Disney World is 81 miles.
Where do most Disney employees live?
Most Disney World cast members who are full-time employees live in the counties that make up the Central Florida area. In fact, most of them live in the Orlando metropolitan area.
Can you live in Disney World?
Yes, you can live on Disney World property according to Realtor Victor Nawrocki. Golden Oak is a residential community inside Disney World where you can buy a home.
What is the richest area in Orlando?
10 Richest Neighborhoods in Orlando
- Spring Lake. Median home price: $503,100.
- Rose Isle. Median home price: $677,000.
- Rowena Gardens. Median home value: $473,000.
- South Eola. Median home price: $396,500.
- Lake Nona South. Median home price: $377,00.
- Lake Nona Central.
- City of Orlando /GOAA.
- Lake Nona Estates.
What is the nicest area in Orlando?
If you’re looking for the best places to live in Orlando, check out these five safe, affordable neighborhoods and suburbs!
- Altamonte Springs.
- Baldwin Park.
- College Park.
- Doctor Phillips.
What are the nice neighborhoods in Orlando?
20 Best Neighborhoods in Orlando, FL
- College Park. Embrace urban living in the quaint Orlando neighborhood of College Park.
- East Orlando. Newcomers looking for more diversity in their choice of Orlando neighborhoods can look to East Orlando.
- South Eola District.
- Thornton Park.
- Baldwin Park.
- Lake Nona.
- Lake Highland.