- 1 Should I go to Epcot or Animal Kingdom?
- 2 Should I go to Epcot or Hollywood studios?
- 3 Which Disney park should I go to first?
- 4 What is the best Disney park to go to?
- 5 Which is bigger Epcot or Animal Kingdom?
- 6 Is Epcot worth going to?
- 7 Which Disney park is best for adults?
- 8 Is Epcot better than Magic Kingdom?
- 9 Which Disney Park is the most kid friendly?
- 10 Which Disney Park takes the longest?
- 11 Which Disney park is best for one day?
- 12 Can you visit all 4 Disney parks in one day?
- 13 What Disney World park has the most rides?
- 14 Is Universal or Disney better?
- 15 Which Disney park is best for 7 year old?
Should I go to Epcot or Animal Kingdom?
– The Short Answer. Epcot is best for adults and for guests who love eating, drinking, and experiencing cultures from around the world. Animal Kingdom is best for guests who love animals, rides, and live stage shows. Both Epcot and Animal Kingdom are full-day parks with plenty of things to do.
Should I go to Epcot or Hollywood studios?
Epcot is best for guests (especially adults) who love eating, drinking, and experiencing cultures from around the world. Hollywood Studios is best for thrill rides, Star Wars, and other film-centric themes. Both Epcot and Hollywood Studios are full-day parks with loads of things to keep adults and children occupied.
Which Disney park should I go to first?
So where do you start? Park #1 – Magic Kingdom This is a no-brainer. To get that Disney Bubble going, you have to go to the Magic Kingdom the first day. Walking under the train station and onto Main Street U.S.A. and seeing the castle first thing in the morning is something that fully cements you in the Disney Bubble.
What is the best Disney park to go to?
- Magic Kingdom. Without question, Magic Kingdom is Walt Disney World Resort’s best theme park.
- Animal Kingdom. In many ways, Animal Kingdom is Disney World’s best theme park.
- Hollywood Studios.
Which is bigger Epcot or Animal Kingdom?
Disney’s Hollywood Studios – 154 acres; Epcot – 300 acres; The BIGGEST Disney theme park in the world is Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park- 500 acres.
Is Epcot worth going to?
As with all the Disney Parks, Epcot is worth a visit. If experiencing such stuff (food, music) from other nations is not your thing, perhaps Epcot is not for you. Depending on the lineups, you can finish off the attractions/rides of “Future World” in a few hours. You cannot spend your entire day at Future World.
Which Disney park is best for adults?
Adult -Friendly Disney Theme Parks Epcot is arguably the best Disney theme park for adults as far as attractions, dining, drinking, shopping, and shows go. The 11 culturally enriching pavilions of World Showcase are usually a top -priority for adults, and the restaurants are some of the best in all of Disney World.
Is Epcot better than Magic Kingdom?
– The Short Answer. Magic Kingdom is best for young children, families, and anyone who wants the full “Disney” theme park experience. Epcot is best for adults, older kids, and anyone who loves great food and international cultures. Both parks are quite large and have a wide variety of attractions.
Which Disney Park is the most kid friendly?
Magic Kingdom Is The Best Park For Toddlers When people think of Disney World they usually picture Magic Kingdom with a picturesque Cinderella’s Castle at the end of Main Street. Magic Kingdom has the most ride options for toddlers with only 6 attractions having any height requirement.
Which Disney Park takes the longest?
Disney’s Animal Kingdom As usual, the Pandora — Land of Avatar attractions had the longest waits in Animal Kingdom with a 64-minute wait at Flight of Passage and a 51-minute wait at Na’vi River Journey.
Which Disney park is best for one day?
Best Disney World Park for One Day: Magic Kingdom Magic Kingdom is quintessential Disney in a nutshell. Best for: First Timers to Walt Disney World, families with children that love WDW characters, parade and live show lovers. There’s plenty of character meets and greets, too.
Can you visit all 4 Disney parks in one day?
So yes, it’s entirely possible to visit four Disney parks in one day, even with kids in tow. All you need is a hopper ticket and a lot of enthusiasm.
What Disney World park has the most rides?
Magic Kingdom has 23 rides, giving it the most rides of any Disney park.
- Magic Kingdom – 23 Rides.
- EPCOT – 9 Rides.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios – 9 Rides.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom – 9 Rides.
Is Universal or Disney better?
Overall Experiences. Even with the lack of Character Meet and Greets and Fireworks, the Walt Disney World Resort offers so much more than Universal Orlando Resort. Its four theme parks offer higher quality and a larger quantity of attractions in lands that are much more immersive.
Which Disney park is best for 7 year old?
For kids who love nature and animals, Disney’s Animal Kingdom is a must. We love this park for kids ages 7 to 12 because they can enjoy things at their own pace and feel the true sense of exploration in a park filled with side trails and animals around every corner.