- 1 Which Disney World park should I go to first?
- 2 Which Disney World park should I skip?
- 3 What parks are a must at Disney World?
- 4 Should I go to Epcot or Magic Kingdom?
- 5 Which Disney Park takes the longest?
- 6 Does Disney World do anything special for first time visitors?
- 7 Which Disney park has the least walking?
- 8 Which Disney Park is the best for adults?
- 9 Which park is better Epcot or Animal Kingdom?
- 10 How many days do you need at Disney World?
- 11 Which Disney World parks need 2 days?
- 12 What are the 6 parks at Disney World?
- 13 Is Epcot worth going to?
- 14 Is Epcot bigger than Magic Kingdom?
- 15 Is it worth going to Disney World in 2021?
Which Disney World park should I go to first?
So where do you start? Park #1 – Magic Kingdom This is a no-brainer. To get that Disney Bubble going, you have to go to the Magic Kingdom the first day. Walking under the train station and onto Main Street U.S.A. and seeing the castle first thing in the morning is something that fully cements you in the Disney Bubble.
Which Disney World park should I skip?
You don’t want to miss Tower of Terror or Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Hollywood Studios or Spaceship Earth and Test Track in Epcot. Then Magic Kingdom is the most must-do Disney park for first timers since it’s made in the image of Walt’s original dream. So Animal Kingdom is the skip for a first-timer.
What parks are a must at Disney World?
Explore a World of Fun at 4 Theme Parks
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Venture to a place where legendary Star Wars stories come to life—and put you in the middle of the action!
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park.
- Magic Kingdom Park.
Should I go to Epcot or Magic Kingdom?
Magic Kingdom is best for young children, families, and anyone who wants the full “Disney” theme park experience. Epcot is best for adults, older kids, and anyone who loves great food and international cultures. Both parks are quite large and have a wide variety of attractions. That’s the oversimplified answer.
Which Disney Park takes the longest?
Disney’s Animal Kingdom As usual, the Pandora — Land of Avatar attractions had the longest waits in Animal Kingdom with a 64-minute wait at Flight of Passage and a 51-minute wait at Na’vi River Journey.
Does Disney World do anything special for first time visitors?
You Can Get a Free Souvenir for Your First Trip to Disney If you mention that this is your first visit when you buy your tickets, check in at a Disney resort, or stop in at Guest Services, you can get a free button to wear around the park.
Which Disney park has the least walking?
Walkways ( Walking Paths) per Disney World Theme Park As you can see, Magic Kingdom covers the smallest area of land. However, in terms of sidewalks, Hollywood Studios wins out with the fewest miles of the total walkways.
Which Disney Park is the best for adults?
Epcot – Epcot is a widely considered to be the most adult theme park of the four at the Walt Disney World Resort, and with good reason. Not only are there attractions here that appeal to adults (Soarin’, Mission: SPACE and Test Track), but the entire World Showcase is full of things for adults to see, taste and do.
Which park is better Epcot or Animal Kingdom?
– The Short Answer. Epcot is best for adults and for guests who love eating, drinking, and experiencing cultures from around the world. Animal Kingdom is best for guests who love animals, rides, and live stage shows. Both Epcot and Animal Kingdom are full-day parks with plenty of things to do.
How many days do you need at Disney World?
If your desire is to do nothing but hit all four theme parks from dawn to dusk, you should be looking to spend four full days in Walt Disney World (roughly one at each park, though as savvy Disney World veterans will tell you, you can likely knock out Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, and even Epcot (thanks to the
Which Disney World parks need 2 days?
Short Answer: Two Days The Magic Kingdom is by far the most popular theme park at Walt Disney World and has the most to see and do. In our opinion you need to plan two days to see everything at the Magic Kingdom. This is especially true if you would like to see all of the character meet and greets and streetmosphere.
What are the 6 parks at Disney World?
At Walt Disney World Resort alone, you’ll find Magic Kingdom® Park, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios® and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park, plus Disney’s Blizzard Beach and Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water parks.
Is Epcot worth going to?
As with all the Disney Parks, Epcot is worth a visit. If experiencing such stuff (food, music) from other nations is not your thing, perhaps Epcot is not for you. Depending on the lineups, you can finish off the attractions/rides of “Future World” in a few hours. You cannot spend your entire day at Future World.
Is Epcot bigger than Magic Kingdom?
Epcot ranks second in Walt Disney World park size coming in behind Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Epcot is a monster of a park covering a massive 300 acres as compared to the 142-acre Magic Kingdom.
Is it worth going to Disney World in 2021?
Even with all of this, 2021 will likely bring a better Disney vacation experience overall than 2020. The more time that passes, the more things will be phased back in. Again, book a trip so you know you have the dates you want, and then wait and see. In fact, I already have a couple trips for 2021 booked!