- 1 How far is Oakland Park from Orlando?
- 2 How far is Oakland Park Florida from Fort Lauderdale?
- 3 Where do you stop on the way to Disney World?
- 4 Where is Oakland Park Blvd?
- 5 How far is Oakland Park from Miami?
- 6 Where should I stop on my trip to Florida?
- 7 Is it cheaper to fly or drive to Disney World?
- 8 Where should I stop on a road trip to Florida?
- 9 Is Oakland Park considered Fort Lauderdale?
- 10 Is Oakland Park Florida Safe?
How far is Oakland Park from Orlando?
There are 180.50 miles from Orlando to Oakland Park in southeast direction and 207 miles (333.13 kilometers) by car, following the Florida’s Turnpike route. Orlando and Oakland Park are 3 hours 9 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.
How far is Oakland Park Florida from Fort Lauderdale?
Distance from Oakland Park, FL to Fort Lauderdale, FL There are 3.46 miles from Oakland Park to Fort Lauderdale in south direction and 4 miles (6.44 kilometers) by car, following the FL 811 route. Oakland Park and Fort Lauderdale are 8 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop.
Where do you stop on the way to Disney World?
- South of the Border. After driving 180 miles through North Carolina on your drive to Orlando, you’ll reach the famous rest stop, South of the Border.
- Woods Bay State Park. There are a couple of state parks in South Carolina worth a stop for families on a road trip to Disney World.
- Colleton County State Park.
Where is Oakland Park Blvd?
|Oakland Park Boulevard|
|US 441 / SR 7 in Lauderdale Lakes I-95 in Oakland Park US 1 in Oakland Park|
|East end||SR A1A in Fort Lauderdale|
How far is Oakland Park from Miami?
The distance between Miami and Oakland Park is 28 miles. The road distance is 31.4 miles.
Where should I stop on my trip to Florida?
Places to stop on a Florida road trip
- Orlando. From St.
- Cape Canaveral. Head out of Orlando along the FL -528 E and you’ll reach Florida’s Space Coast in around 45 minutes.
- Fort Lauderdale.
- Marco Island.
- Cape Coral.
Is it cheaper to fly or drive to Disney World?
True cost. If you’re flying a large family, you’ll probably always pay more to fly than drive. That’s because driving costs do not rise proportionally per person like airline tickets.
Where should I stop on a road trip to Florida?
4 Florida Road Trip Ideas Off the Highway
- Florida Caverns State Park/Falling Waters State Park, exits 120, 136.
- Monticello, exit 225.
- Madison, exits 251, 258.
- Suwannee River State Park, exits 262, 275.
- White Springs/Stephen Foster Folk Culture State Park/Big Shoals State Park, exit 439.
- Micanopy, exit 374.
Is Oakland Park considered Fort Lauderdale?
editorial. Oakland Park is a suburb of Fort Lauderdale with a population of 44,699. Oakland Park is in Broward County.
Is Oakland Park Florida Safe?
Is Oakland Park, FL Safe? The D grade means the rate of crime is higher than the average US city. Oakland Park is in the 21st percentile for safety, meaning 79% of cities are safer and 21% of cities are more dangerous. This analysis applies to Oakland Park’s proper boundaries only.