- 1 How do I send suggestions to Disney World?
- 2 How do I contact Disney customer service?
- 3 How do I contact Disney World by email?
- 4 How do I ask a question to Disney?
- 5 Does Disney respond to complaints?
- 6 Can you pitch ideas to Disney?
- 7 Why is Disney customer service so good?
- 8 How do I get in touch with Disney CEO?
- 9 What is the most asked question at Disney World?
- 10 How do I complain to Disney?
How do I send suggestions to Disney World?
Contact Us – Disney.com. To send e- mail to Disney.com, please type your e- mail address in the “From” box, type your message in the “Message” box, and click ” Send.” To send a message to another area of Disney.com, please click here.
How do I contact Disney customer service?
Below are steps to contact Disney customer service and get a live person on the phone: Dial 1-407-939-5277. Stay on the line. The automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Disney.
How do I contact Disney World by email?
- To send e- mail to the Walt Disney World ® Resort, please type your e- mail address in the “From” box, select a subject from the “Subject” box, type your message in the “Message” box, and click “Send.”
- Please include your phone number and mailing address, in the event we need to contact you or mail materials to you.
How do I ask a question to Disney?
All you have to do is visit www.disneyaddicts.com at the top of the page you can ask us Your Disney Question! All questions are searchable and indexed to help you find them when you need them!
Does Disney respond to complaints?
Yes they do. I’m sure it’s difficult to keep up with the volume, whether complaints or praise, but i’ve had very good responses, including one from last summer that lead to this thread.
Can you pitch ideas to Disney?
Make sure you have a great idea and perfect pitch. Disney will not accept unsolicited ideas from someone with no representation. In fact, Disney’s policy is to reject all unrepresented, unsolicited ideas.
Why is Disney customer service so good?
It’s no secret that the Walt Disney Company offers some of the best customer service in the world. Achieving this high level of customer service is no accident; it is the result of a carefully constructed plan that is strictly followed.
How do I get in touch with Disney CEO?
Executive Contact Information
- Robert Iger. [email protected] disney.com.
- Bob Chapek. Chairman, Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. [email protected] disney.com.
- Phil Holmes. Vice President of Hollywood Studios, Former Vice President of Magic Kingdom. [email protected] Disney.com.
What is the most asked question at Disney World?
The 10 Most Asked Questions About Travel to Walt Disney World
- Are there any upscale hotels at Walt Disney World?
- Won’t I get bored going to Disney theme parks every day?
- Should I get a Disney Dining Plan?
- What is a Park Hopper and do I need one?
- Do I need to rent a car?
- Is 4 (or 5, or 6, or 7) days enough to see it all?
How do I complain to Disney?
Call or email Disneyland in order to file your complaint with the original Disney theme park. To speak with someone on the phone, dial a number from its contact directory, which lists numbers under “Reservations and Tickets” or “Hotel and Theme Park,” with various subcategories depending on what you need.