What kind of makeup does Belle wear?
Everyday makeup is just fine for Belle, regardless of which version you do. Start with a base of foundation or tinted moisturizer, then apply some eyeliner and mascara. If you want to, add some eyeshadow, blush, and lip gloss, but keep it light. Stick with neutral eyeshadow colors, like brown, for Belle’s peasant look.
What foundation do Disney princesses use?
A lot of Disney princesses are known to wear MAC Pro Longwear Foundation. Where there is absolutely no room for negotiation however is blusher, eye-shadow, brow pomade, lipstick, and lip liner.
What does Elsa’s makeup look like?
THE EYE MAKEUP: Elsa’s eye makeup is quite noticeable in the movie. She has a bright purple shade over her eyelids and swept slightly on her lower lash-line. In her socket and crease, she has a bright pinkish-burgundy shade. The crease shade is quite dramatic and defined.
What type of dress does Belle wear?
Belle’s iconic costumes — in particular her simple blue day dress and her voluminous golden ballgown — are great for the brand; they’re more awkward for the story. So far, live-action Disney remakes have balanced their aesthetic against the sheer cultural momentum of the Disney princess.
What shoes does Belle wear with the yellow dress?
The shoes: Watson isn’t playing Cinderella, but her footwear is nonetheless delicate. The new Belle wears 18th century heeled shoes hand-painted with golden flowers—but they’re still comfortable enough to run in.
How do I look like a real princess?
How To Dress Like a Real Princess
- 1 Embrace hair jewelry or crowns if you must.
- 2 Never be seen without a fresh and princess -y blowout.
- 3 Pull your look together by matching your bag to your heels.
- 4 Invest in a coat dress; it will come in handy for those fancy daytime lunches.
- 5 Keep your skirt and dress hemline to right above your knee.
How do you get ready like a princess?
There are lots of ways to look like a princess. Method 1 of 3: Dressing Like a Real Princess
- Keep your assets covered.
- Some great choices are lace, wrap dresses, sailor necklines.
- Create balance in your outfits.
- Knee-length skirts rather than miniskirts are the way to go for an aspiring princess.