Who is fear in inside out?
Fear is a major character in the Disney/Pixar film Inside Out. He is one of the five emotions inside the mind of Riley Andersen. He appears to be unsure of himself, an emotion that matches his name. He is voiced by Bill Hader.
What does a scared face look like?
Slightly raised eyebrows, a taut brow, and a half-open mouth are unmistakable signs that someone is scared. Although feeling scared is normal and perfectly valid, there are situations in which making it obvious isn’t in our best interest.
How can I get scared face?
Scared Facial Expression
- Begin by printing the face template outlined in blue.
- Draw a small black circle in each eye.
- Then draw the eyelids.
- Draw two tiny fine lines just above the eyes for eyebrows.
- Then trace the mouth with a slightly twisted curve with the ends directed downwards.
How do you draw disgust?
How to Draw Disgust (Inside Out)
- Intro: Start off with a pencil sketch.
- Step 1: Start by drawing a small circle near the top of the page as a guide for Disgust’s head.
- Step 2: Next, draw two intersecting lines across the head, one vertical and one horizontal.
- Step 3: Draw two small shapes as guides for Disgust’s eyes.