- 1 Should I go to Epcot or Animal Kingdom?
- 2 Should I skip Epcot?
- 3 Which park is bigger Epcot or Animal Kingdom?
- 4 Is Epcot worth going to?
- 5 What should I not miss at Epcot?
- 6 Is Epcot boring?
- 7 Which Disney park is best?
- 8 Has anyone ever died on a Disney ride?
- 9 Which park is better Epcot or Magic Kingdom?
- 10 Is Epcot the biggest Disney park?
- 11 What is the best age for Epcot?
- 12 What is the best day to go to Epcot?
- 13 Is Epcot bigger than Magic Kingdom?
Should I go to Epcot or Animal Kingdom?
– The Short Answer. Epcot is best for adults and for guests who love eating, drinking, and experiencing cultures from around the world. Animal Kingdom is best for guests who love animals, rides, and live stage shows. Both Epcot and Animal Kingdom are full-day parks with plenty of things to do.
Should I skip Epcot?
Accordingly, we do not recommend anyone skip Epcot between now and 2022. The park is going through tremendous growing pains, but it’ll look worse than it actually is. When it comes to attractions, Epcot will have more to do in 2021 than it did in the last few years.
Which park is bigger Epcot or Animal Kingdom?
Epcot – 300 acres; The BIGGEST Disney theme park in the world is Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park – 500 acres.
Is Epcot worth going to?
As with all the Disney Parks, Epcot is worth a visit. If experiencing such stuff (food, music) from other nations is not your thing, perhaps Epcot is not for you. Depending on the lineups, you can finish off the attractions/rides of “Future World” in a few hours. You cannot spend your entire day at Future World.
What should I not miss at Epcot?
Not To Be Missed at EPCOT
- Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind (Opens 2022?)
- Living with the Land.
- Mission: SPACE Green.
- Mission: SPACE Orange.
- The Seas Main Tank and Exhibits.
- Spaceship Earth.
- Test Track.
Is Epcot boring?
Epcot’s World Showcase is often considered boring, unless you like to drink around the world or do some snacking. For its size, it has one of the worst ride distributions in all of Walt Disney World, and more “educational films” than most guests will tolerate.
Which Disney park is best?
- Magic Kingdom. Without question, Magic Kingdom is Walt Disney World Resort’s best theme park.
- Animal Kingdom. In many ways, Animal Kingdom is Disney World’s best theme park.
- Hollywood Studios.
Has anyone ever died on a Disney ride?
June 13, 2005: A 4-year-old boy died of a heart attack after riding the Mission: Space ride at Epcot. April 11, 2006: A 49-year-old woman became ill after riding Mission: Space at Walt Disney World’s Epcot. She was taken to a nearby hospital and died the next day.
Which park is better Epcot or Magic Kingdom?
– The Short Answer. Magic Kingdom is best for young children, families, and anyone who wants the full “Disney” theme park experience. Epcot is best for adults, older kids, and anyone who loves great food and international cultures. Both parks are quite large and have a wide variety of attractions.
Is Epcot the biggest Disney park?
The biggest of the 4 parks is Animal Kingdom coming in at 580 acres. Next, we have Epcot at 300 acres. So Animal Kingdom is, by far, the largest park at Disney World.
What is the best age for Epcot?
Epcot – Best for Ages 8 to 14 It’s a great theme park for intellectually curious kids (and adults), but not really the best park for children under, say, age 8. Older kids will really enjoy some of the major thrill rides ( like Test Track and Mission: SPACE) and may really enjoy World Showcase.
What is the best day to go to Epcot?
The best day to visit Epcot is any day you stay in a Disney property and can ride the shuttle to the park on the day it opens early for the Extra Magic Hour. For the current month of March, that looks like Tuesdays at 8AM. Also, try to avoid any special days where they are hosting something, like a concert or festival.
Is Epcot bigger than Magic Kingdom?
Epcot ranks second in Walt Disney World park size coming in behind Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Epcot is a monster of a park covering a massive 300 acres as compared to the 142-acre Magic Kingdom.